Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Calendars and other Printing topics.
If you want to create your own personalized calendar, stay away from the mall. Chances are, if you are reading this, you have all the tools you need right on your computer. Calendar printing is easy to do right through programs such as Microsoft Word.
Like most other functions available in Word, calendar printing has helpful tips through their help section. To get started with calendar printing in Word:
• Go to the ‘File' menu and click on ‘New'.
• Once you see the options for a new project, choose ‘New from template'.
• Select ‘General templates' to find the right one for your calendar printing project.
• Select the tab for ‘Other documents',
• Choose ‘Calendar printing templates' as an option.
Now that you have started, the Word wizard can walk you through each step of the calendar printing process. Be creative! Use pictures and other things to personalize your job. When you are done, you can print it with your normal paper, or purchase special calendar paper at any office supply store. Don't waste your time or money paying someone else to do what you could do on your own. Have Fun!