Essential Details You Need for Invitations
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Invitations and other Printing topics.
What information do I need to put on an invitation?
Part of getting your invitations ready for sending out to your guest list is making sure you have all the right information! Use this checklist to make sure you've got all your bases covered.
- Hosts: Let guests know who is hosting the event.
- Event: Specify whether the event is a birthday party for a one-year-old, a celebration for an anniversary, or another event.
- Attire: Should your guests be dressed up, or is it a weekend event where guests can arrive in Jeans?
- Place: Include the name and address of where your guests will need to go for the event.
- Date: Let guests know when day they need to show up for the event.
- Time: Tell your guests when to arrive and if there is an end time to the event.
- Map: If you have a lot of guests coming in from out of town, include a map with the invitations to let them know how to get to the location.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.